Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Looked like I was ready for summer this morning when I left for school... white capris, pink shirt, and sunglasses.  Super cute!
  • Got to go outside two times today during school and we watched Madagascar in the Pre-K class.  Lucy even came over to watch it too.  I even got a smiley for having such a great day.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and took me to the playground.  I had a great time and even practiced pushing myself on the "round about" (merry-go-round).
  • We met Mommy for dinner and I got to eat chicken fries.  I was so excited about them and loved the box so much that I had to take pictures of it.
  • While Mommy and Daddy unloaded the groceries, I drew on the sidewalk with chalk and rode my scooter to the corner and back a few times.  I even stopped to pick up a flower for Mommy then flowers for the neighbors.  They loved them.
  • I made Carol a birthday card then delivered it to her at Dairy Queen where we had a quick ice cream with her and Mr. Chip.  While there, I handed out Frozen stickers to all of the little kids that were also eating ice cream.  Mommy said I was so thoughtful.
  • After a snack of strawberries, Mommy and I cuddled in bed and watched a little bit of Paddington before bed.  It is so silly and I can't wait to watch the end of the it tomorrow evening.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment