Saturday, May 30, 2015

May 30, 2015

Highlights of my day:

  • Drove to meet Grandma and Grandpa.  Stopped to eat lunch on the way to their house. 
  • Took a nap in the car so I could be rested when we got there.
  • Thought it took a long time to get to our house, kept asking when we were going to he there. 
  • Once we got home I helped to carry my stuff into the house and then wanted to ride my bike. I needed more room than our yard so we walked down to the church parking lot.
  • After that Grandma and I went to the store. 
  • Grandma fixed chicken Alfredo with broccoli on angel hair pasta. I wasn't sure about the pasta since it wasn't fettuccini. I had 2 helpings. 
  • I played in the sprinkler while grandma watered her flowers. 
  • Once we finished with that I wanted to catch lightning bugs. I blew bubbles while waiting for them to come out. We were too early so I suggested a snack of cereal while we waited for it to get dark. 
  • Once it got dark, we went back outside and I caught one and then said it was lonely so i needed to let it go. 
  • Since they seemed to be more at the church we walked down there to see if I could catch more.
  • No luck, they were too quick for me tonight but we did see a bunny on our way back to the house. 
  • Back at the house I wanted another snack before getting ready for bed. We had popcorn. 
  • I took my medicine, brushed teeth, and went right to bed.











 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment