Saturday, May 2, 2015

May 2, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Woke up and found out we had an adventure planned for today.  I chose to wear a cute pink and white dress and pink dress shoes.  When Mommy saw what I was wearing, she suggested I wear pink shorts under my dress since I would be playing on a playground, but I told her they weren't beautiful and took them back off.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I rode to Morgantown and we went to a park with a playground.  Mommy and Daddy seemed to know lots of people there from college and I knew a couple of them too.  I immediately ran to the playground and spent nearly the whole time there playing with my new friends.  I caught bugs for my bug watch, climbed, played on the swing and slide, and even got to play a game called bocce with Mommy, Daddy, and their friends.  I was pretty good at it too!  The ice cream truck showed up and I took off running toward it.  All the big "kids" did too.  It was funny.  Of course Daddy bought me an ice cream cone.
  • After we left the park, Daddy drove us around the town and I got to see where he and Mommy went to school.  There are so many big buildings.  They were having fun talking about all that was different than when they were there as students.  I was hoping to get to ride the PRT car since one was moving around on the track, but it had just closed.  Mommy said I could ride next time.
  • We met Ed, Dan, and Mikey at Garfields for dinner.  I ate dino bites and one even looked like the state of West Virginia.  Mommy and her friends did a lot of laughing and seemed to have a great time.  They taught me how to snap and seemed to get a big kick out of me being silly. 
  • During the ride home, I started watching a movie, but ended up fast asleep.  It was a long, busy, and fun day. 

















































No comments:

Post a Comment