Saturday, May 16, 2015

May 16, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

Woke up close to 4 in the morning and got ready to leave on our trip.

Rode in the car while Mommy drove to the airport. I even slept about 45 minutes. We parked the car and got on a bus to take us to catch our plane.  It was cool seeing how the security works.

I enjoyed the flight. Mommy and I put our hand in the air during part of take off or as I called it, "lift off" or "blast off."  at one point I looked out the window and only saw white clouds below us... I told Mommy, "It looks like Antarctica."

After arriving in Texas and visiting with family, we took a little shopping trip. On the way home I fell asleep and when Mommy carried me to bed to finish my nap, I told her I didn't need more nap, "I have 70% energy now."

I helped get ready for the party, especially enjoying helping inflate the balloons.  My favorite were the light up balloons. 

I had a friend to play with during the party. We dumped water on the sidewalk to splash in.  We also played with a big beach ball and played hide and seek.   We also played with bubbles. When my friend last, she told me her house number so I could come to her house.

















No comments:

Post a Comment