Thursday, May 28, 2015

May 28, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I was extremely tired this morning when I woke up... I whined and whined.  Looks like I need an earlier bedtime.  Mommy did let me stay up too late last night.
  • Mommy made me put yellow barrettes in my hair before leaving for school since they matched the flowers in my dress and since she is tired of seeing my stringy hair all in my face.  Mommy wishes I was more into having my hair fixed (or at least out of my face).
  • I had a great day at school.  We played outside and I even got to play in the sand and make a tower of a sand castle by adding a little water to the sand.  I loved it!  We also watched Ratatouille.  We were supposed to watch Big Hero 6, but I forgot to bring it to school.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and I helped him for a few minutes get ready for his dance at the middle school until Mommy picked me up there.
  • Mommy and I went to dinner in Hagerstown and did a little shopping.  I found some huge flowers that didn't even smell... Boo!  I got a unicorn stamp, pink ink for the stamp, and some colorful curling ribbon while at the craft store then I spent a few minutes at Toys R Us before going back to help Daddy pack up.  I was a big helper carrying a few small boxes for Daddy then Mommy and I came home.
  • I was not as polite as I usually am and was more demanding and said fewer "please" and "thank yous" so Mommy wasn't too happy with me.  I'm usually very polite, but not today.  I'm going to have to work on it in order to keep Mommy happy.  Someone once said, "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."  That seems to be very true.







No comments:

Post a Comment