Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I slept in my own bed last night, but I still had to have breathing treatments in the middle of the night. I finally got up at 7:15. Daddy seemed real excited about getting up that early on a holiday. I watched a little television while Daddy napped on the couch.
  • When Mommy woke up, I cleaned in my room a little bit while she took a shower then I invited her to "Alyson's cafĂ©."  I fixed her turkey and peas for lunch.  She loved it!
  • I played dress up this afternoon while Daddy was doing dishes. I kept changing into all of my princess costumes that Mommy bought me and showing Daddy. Then, I dressed up all of my Barbie Dolls and placed them on my kickboard so they could go on a trip.
  • I felt a lot better today and only had to take Tylenol once. However, I had a lot of pent up energy. I played outside a little bit and even washed my slide and swing. I kept fighting sleep but eventually passed out on the couch. Lucy came by right after I fell asleep to deliver a get well card. I miss her a lot.
  • I took a bath and played with the bubbles. I made a bubble beard and kept hiding my ducks in the bubbles.









No comments:

Post a Comment