Sunday, May 24, 2015

May 24, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Woke up without a fever this morning!  Mommy was thrilled!  We even high-fived to celebrate. 
  • She and I relaxed this morning at home since she was still a little apprehensive about me going to church and possibly sharing germs with the other little kids.
  • When Daddy got home from church, I was dressed and ready and told him I wanted to go to "trivia" to eat lunch.  I had lots of energy!  Once we got there and sat down, I immediately started to get whiny about being cold and needing a jacket or blanket and even after having those things, I still was complaining about my ear hurting and other things too.  Daddy had them package our food to go so I could be more comfy at home while they ate lunch.
  • Once we got home Mommy took my temperature again and I was back to having a fever.  More medicine and a nap and I felt better again though I still had a fever.
  • I finally felt better again by late afternoon, so I talked Mommy into taking me to Target so I could walk around.  I did great and had energy at the beginning, even posing for my traditional picture outside of the store in the red circle, but by less than half way through the store, I was ready to ride in the cart.
  • At home, I played outside a few minutes before coming in to rest on the couch.  I ate a little bit of dinner then we rested on the couch watching Cirque du Soleil.  I was fascinated by it! 
  • My fever was gone by bedtime and Mommy is hoping that my increased energy off and on means the end of this bug is coming soon. We are all tired of it, that's for sure.











No comments:

Post a Comment