Friday, May 22, 2015

May 22, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Woke up with a fever!  102 degrees.  Mommy had to go to work and so did Daddy since he couldn't get a sub, so I went to work with Daddy.  I sat in my pink chair in his classroom during the day and relaxed and watched movies while he taught his classes.  Thank goodness he remembered it was Friday and got me a donut!
  • At home, I fell asleep on the couch while Daddy worked on yard work.
  • Daddy brought us dinner and I felt much better after my medicine.
  • I made cards for Ms. Sierra and her family telling them all I love them and writing my name on each one.
  • Ms. Sierra and her family must really love me since they were willing to let me come and play while Mommy and Daddy had a date night, even though I was still a little sick.
  • I played a little and got very hyper until the medicine started wearing off and my fever and cough started coming back.  Luckily Mommy and Daddy picked me up about the same time as that started happening.
  • On the way home, I pointed out how beautiful the moon was.  Mommy said it was a crescent moon.  I told her and Daddy, "it looks like a banana!"












No comments:

Post a Comment