Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May 19, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Another rough night.  Woke up at 11:00 burning up and whining.  Mommy let me cuddle with her so I would fall back asleep and so she could keep an eye on me during the night.  I was very restless so we didn't get much sleep.
  • Mommy and I spent the day together, resting in bed most of the morning.  My fever was gone by the time we got out of bed and I wanted to eat something for the first time in over a day, so Mommy took me to get exactly what I asked for, a piggy pancake from Bob Evans. 
  • Once we got back home, we relaxed on the couch for about two hours watching Lilo & Stitch together. 
  • I got enough energy to play the My Little Pony game with Mommy right before Daddy got home from work. 
  • I got really tired and fell asleep on the couch then started running a high fever again.  Mommy seemed worried.  She just let me rest on the couch.  I refused to eat dinner or anything else.
  • Once the Tylenol kicked in again, I felt better, even asking to take a bath.  After the bath I wanted cereal with strawberries, so of course Mommy fixed it for me.  I ate nearly two bowls of cereal.  Mommy was just thankful I was feeling better.
  • I think Daddy got jealous of Mommy and I cuddling together all day because he said it would be his turn tomorrow if I needed another day of rest to get better.

Alyson's unicorn







No comments:

Post a Comment