Friday, May 15, 2015

May 15, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Friday!  Yummy donuts too!
  • Was too excited for the upcoming trip to behave 100% at school and was frustrated with my on-going cough... ended up with a frowny.  Mommy and Daddy were not amused. 
  • Mommy took me to get my hair trimmed.  The lady there loved me!  She trimmed it, even put some curling smelly stuff in my hair that made it a little more wavy than normal, but not too normal.  She told me I looked like a Disney princess and gave me a few dum-dum lollipops.  Mommy forgot to take a picture after my hair was a little more wavy... boo!
  • At home, we packed for our trip and Mommy said she was going to wake me up early early in the morning, when it will still be dark... will it be morning or night?  I'm not so sure, but I'm excited.  Can't wait until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment