Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 14, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • It was warmer than yesterday, thank goodness!  It was a great day to be outside.
  • Ate "little piggy" (Arbys) for dinner with Daddy.
  • Daddy let me play in the backyard while he cleaned up the yard a bit.  I played on the swing then played my horseshoe game again, this time from the top of my small slide.
  • I ate some yummy ice cream from Dairy Queen then came home for a bath.
  • Mommy came home right before bed and told me that we were going to fly to see cousin Sherry in Texas in a couple of days.  I even got to call and tell her.  She was surprised and excited!  I can't wait to see her! 
  • At bedtime I asked Mommy how high we would be when flying, "as high as outer space?" and then I told Mommy that I wanted to PLAY at cousin Sherry's house. 







No comments:

Post a Comment