Tuesday, October 10, 2017

October 10, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up, got dressed and was nearly ready by the time Mommy got out of the shower.  I only had to brush my teeth and put my sneakers on.

School was great!  I shared my book that I wrote and illustrated with Mrs. Clark.  She even helped me make enough copies for everyone in my class to have their own.  After school, I read my book to a couple of her students that were waiting for their bus to arrive.

While waiting for Mommy to pick me up, Mrs. Clark let me play outside on the playground for a few minutes.  I practiced my flamingo pose and showed off my balancing skills.

At home, Daddy fixed spaghetti for dinner and I watched a little more of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  While Mommy went to her school to work the volleyball game, Daddy and I played Monopoly Junior (I won!) and I rode my bike for a while.

Other than occasional attitude outbursts today with Mommy and Daddy, it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment