Friday, October 27, 2017

October 27, 2017

Memories from Today:

What a day!!!  Ate an orange scone with Mrs. Clark and Lily.  We had our school-wide costume parade around the school.  I wore my beautiful butterfly costume which was quite a hit.  So many people said how beautiful I was!  I loved all of the attention!

Mommy took me to Pizza Montese for dinner.  It was delicious, though I was disappointed that they didn't have my favorite, ziti.  At least there were plenty of meatballs!

Trunk or Treat was a blast!  I got to see so many friends, play games, visit people from Mommy's school, and get candy!  It was so much fun!

Back at home, Mommy and I relaxed on the couch until bedtime.  Tomorrow will be another busy day so we have to rest up!

















No comments:

Post a Comment