Monday, October 30, 2017

October 30, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and immediately said, "I can't believe tomorrow is Halloween!"  Though I was wide awake, I was very slow getting ready for school.

I took an apple cider donut to Mrs. Clark.  She shared hers with Lily and I think they both really liked it!  The rest of my day was great even though I ended the day on blue instead of purple or pink, mostly due to my noise-making in class.

Mommy picked me up from school.  We came home, ate dinner, and then we all carved our pumpkins.  I had a great idea to make my pumpkin look like Frankenstein..  I was super excited that Mommy and Daddy thought I was big enough to do most of the carving by myself.  I have big plans to finalize the design of my pumpkin!

Mommy and Daddy had a conference with my teacher this evening.  I got to play on the computer while they talked, though I did listen a little while they talked.  Mrs. Henson talked about how helpful I am with my friends in the class and how well I am doing at reading, and especially at math.  She plans to do some extra math activities with me so I don't get too bored in class.

After running a few errands, Mommy and I came home and I painted my pumpkin.  I will need to do a few extra decorations tomorrow and then Mommy will share a picture.  I also made some goodie bags for my friends for tomorrow night.  I can't wait to see my friends, do some trick-or-treating, and give out some candy to some of the other kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment