Monday, October 23, 2017

October 23, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up and put on my red shirt and red leggings. Today was the beginning of Red Ribbon Week at school and we were supposed to wear red. I also wore my new sneakers which weren't red but were still super cute.

After school, Daddy was busy, so I asked Mommy to take me to Burger King for dinner. She knew I had made that decision based on the outside play area instead of the food. I did eat and then got to play outside with a couple kids that were there. It got pretty windy and some of my french fries even blew off the table.

I helped Mommy shop for a few groceries before heading home. I was a big helper, or at least tried to be.

Mommy was tired, so I have let her relax on the couch a little bit once we got home. She and I cuddled on the couch watching one of her favorite movies, Clue. It was a little scary and very silly.

Before bed, I picked out my crazy socks for tomorrow's red ribbon day. I'm thankful that Mommy has quite a selection of crazy socks. I may have taken the crazy socks to another level especially with my crazy leggings too. Mommy will definitely have to post a picture of me in my outfit tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment