Sunday, October 29, 2017

October 29, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up at Ms. Kelly's and got ready for church.  Daddy picked me up and took me to church.  In Sunday school class, Ms. Tracey asked us to talk about our weeks and how school was going...  I only told her that I really wanted a brother or sister and that I would help take care of one.  We reviewed our Christmas play during Junior Soldier time and I was disappointed that I don't have much of a part in the play...  Mommy reminded me that a day or two ago I had said I didn't even want to be in it, and now I'm upset that it isn't more of a part.

Since it was so cool and rainy, we all had the same idea of going to Panera for soup for lunch.  It was delicious and warmed me up!

We came home and laid on the couch cuddling under blankets and relaxed and watched a little television.  Mommy and Daddy napped a little and I was content to just rest and stay warm and cuddle with Mommy and our fuzzy animals.

We had lasagna and bread for dinner and then I played with on of my Shopkins sets that I had gotten for my birthday.  Mommy and I even started building a lego construction before it was bedtime.  We didn't finish it, but will tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment