Saturday, October 14, 2017

October 14, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up really early for a Saturday morning.  We packed and started traveling toward Richmond.

Once we arrived, I immediately began playing with my cousin Izzy. We played on the trampoline, took turns pulling each other around in the wagon, and just being silly girls.   We even had a couple more girls join us to play.  I helowd stir the applebutter off and on throughout the day and helped Mommy take a few pictures. All of us girls got filthy playing!  Izzy's puppy played with us,  running amd chasing us.  At one point he got really excited and tried to get  me to play with him.  I ended up with a scratch on my face from his playfulness.  Mommy says he is still young and learning his to play just like my kitty, Apple-tini.

We ate dinner together then went to the hotel to get cleaned up and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment