Monday, October 16, 2017

October 16, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up, got dressed and ready for school.  I was tired and was a little bit snotty as we went to school.  Helped Mrs. Clark prep for the day and even had computer class!

After school, Mommy picked me up which was a great surprise!  I thought it was going to be Daddy! Mommy and I walked to her school. The wind was super crazy!  My hair was blowing all over the place but I still felt like stopping and posing for a couple of pictures!

After a couple of errands, we made it home.  Mommy cooked dinner and I rested on the couch and watched a little television.  I completely cleaned my plate (my favorite meal...  "white sauce" and pasta!).  After finishing with dinner, I fell asleep on the couch.  I slept until bedtime.  Mommy is hoping that I am not getting sick and that I just needed some extra rest!  I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment