Tuesday, October 17, 2017

October 17, 2017

Memories of Today:

Woke up feeling much better.  Was a little snotty sounding, but said I felt great!  Daddy dropped me off at school and Lily and I finished our kitty masks in Mrs. Clark's room before the school day began.  She said we were stray cats and that she was going to keep us!

School was great!  I had a good day and finished my homework and even got to play a game on the SMARTBoard with Mrs. Clark after school.  The kindergarten students were very interested in watching me do my homework.  I guess they are curious as to what 1st grade homework looks like.

At Mommy's school, I helped "duck lady" move a few books and visited with her a bit before it was time to leave.

As Mommy cooked dinner, she helped me finish my cheerleading collage for church.  We were supposed to make a collage about a sport and I chose cheerleading.  I picked some picture from the internet and Mommy helped me print them.  I cut them out, laid out my letters and decided where everything would go on the cardboard.  Mommy hot glued the letters and then helped put glue on some of the papers while I put them where I wanted them.  I was so super excited at the way it turned out!!!  Mommy seemed proud too!

At church youth group tonight, I shared my cheerleading poster and found out that I will get two new badges!  We had a Marine (who grew up in the church) show us how to eat MRE-like food.  We "cooked" our own meals and ate it (at least tried it).  I wasn't a big fan, but thought the idea was cool. We also celebrated a couple of birthdays with cupcakes and cake!  YUM!

We got home just in time for a small bedtime snack, to watch a little tv and cuddle with Tini, and to prepare for another day of school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment