Thursday, October 12, 2017

October 12, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up super early this morning.  Daddy had to have the car, so he dropped Mommy and I off at school much earlier than normal!  At least I had several things I could do this morning to help Mrs. Clark.  I helped her get ready for a 5 little pumpkins kindergarten craft for Mrs. Clark's class.  I had a spider friend visit me and sit on my shoulder and I created a marble run!  What a fun morning!

Daddy picked me up from school since Mommy was still out of town for the afternoon.  We did some shopping and then met Mommy to pick her up on her way home.  Daddy had rehearsal this evening, so Mommy and I ate dinner at home and watched a bit of television.  Mommy let me complete the Breakout box that she had used in today's presentation with teachers all by myself.  The target audience is elementary math and it was based on a book, The Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything, we read last year in class.  She was very proud of how easily I worked through most of the locks.  I barely needed help which is amazing!  I was super excited to get into the final box and to get a little candy!

Mommy and I played a couple of games of Monopoly Junior while eating bedtime snack.

I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday and that I'll get to see some family on Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment