Wednesday, October 18, 2017

October 18, 2017

Memories from Today:

Surprised Mrs Clark and Mrs. Henson by taking them biscuits and applebutter this morning for breakfast.  I think they really liked it!  I did too!

School was fun!  Music class was a little different than normal.  We watched a movie, but that is probably because we had a substitute teacher.  I missed her in class, but at least she was there during lunch time in the cafeteria.

At the end of the day, I finished my homework with Mrs. Clark while waiting for Mommy.  I ended up coughing a lot at the end of the day.  Our whole family is struggling with allergies with this change of weather and it is really getting me out of whack!  I came straight home and had a breathing treatment which helped until the end of church when I needed another one. Hopefully I'll rest tonight and be ready to go to school tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment