Sunday, October 22, 2017

October 22, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and quickly got ready for church.  I ended up wearing shorts and a t-shirt since Daddy said it was okay.  When Mommy got to church, she wasn't too happy that I was wearing shorts since it was cool this morning, but luckily it warmed up nicely.

After church, we went to lunch at Chili's.  Of course I had to sing the song, "barbecue sauce!" The food was delicious and I loved playing on the game tablet at the tablet.  I played a game called Toca Builders where I got to build my own world with blocks.  It was awesome!  I was upset that we had to leave and that I had to stop "building."  Mommy said that maybe we could get that game for the iPad.

Mommy and I did some shopping.  I needed new sneakers and also found some great cowboy boots.  While trying on the cowboy boots, I made sure they fit by doing the "cotton-eyed Joe" dance with the boots on... I said they were perfect!!!  Mommy agreed!  She also bought me a couple pairs of leggings, a couple shirts, socks, and underwear.  My recent growth spurt has really taken a toll on my clothing options, so I'm glad to be getting some new things.

Back at home, I let Mommy rest for a few minutes and then we went to try to find a couple of geocaches.  We found one, but it wasn't what we thought it would be.  We will try again another day.
We stopped for milkshakes and did a little grocery shopping before heading home to get showered and ready for bed.

It was a busy weekend, but I can't wait to start the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment