Saturday, October 7, 2017

October 7 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up early and didn't understand why Mommy wanted to sleep in.  I love "sleep in day" but don't love it as much as Mommy.  I was kind enough to let Mommy sleep a bit longer before I woke her up again.

Mommy made us toaster strudels for breakfast.  YUM!  They were delicious!  Apple-tini was getting her surgery today, so I made a "goodie bag" for Mommy and Daddy to take when they picked her up. They gave the bag to the ladies who were assisting the veterinarian.  They thought it was very sweet and liked that I wrote, "Thank you for helping my cat" on the outside of the bag.  The same ladies described "Apple-tini" as "feisty" but we already knew that!

I spent the afternoon and early evening with Ms. Kelly and her family.  We went shopping and went for a walk (I rode my scooter).

After Mommy picked me up, we went home to check on Apple-tini then went to pick up Daddy at the wedding site.  He was finished DJing, so we helped him load the car and then visited the horses that were hanging out near the barn.  Mommy and I even got to pet them and talk to them.

Back at home, I was so tired!  I made a "fort" on the couch with pillows and a blanket.  I laid down and nearly fell asleep.  Daddy spent the night in the extra bedroom with Apple-tini since we have to keep her away from the other animals for a couple of days.  Since Daddy slept in there, I slept with Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment