Thursday, October 19, 2017

October 19, 2017

Memories from Today:

Had a great day!  Less coughing and more playing!

Mommy picked me up and we found some colorful duct tape for my handmade musical instrument for school.  Then, we went to pick up dinner and headed back to Mommy's school.  Tonight was a cheerleading competition and I got to stay with Mommy to watch it.  I invited myself to hang out with a slightly younger girl that was sitting near us in the bleachers.  Other than the very loud music, I enjoyed watching the teams cheer and dance and tumble.  They were very good!  At one point, I even pretended to "play" the rails of the bleachers like a "harp."

At the end, we got to go on the basketball court to have a big dance party with the big girls.  It was so much fun!  I even did a few cartwheels, splits, and kept sliding across the floor.  I also participated in some of the big kid line dances.  I was proud of myself that I finally was figuring it out... I ran over to Mommy and said, "I got it!!!  It's just a pattern!"  She smiled!  Mommy was very disappointed that her phone was dead and that she couldn't take any pictures.

I made a joke since I had a pink megaphone in my hand... I said, "What do cows use to cheer?"...  "A moo-gaphone!"

We dropped by the soccer game to see the end before we headed home.  I was so excited that I got to see and play with my old friend, Keegan!  It was great!

Back at home, it was already past my bedtime.  I quickly had a bedtime snack, medicine, and changed clothes.  While changing clothes, I noticed my pants were on backward.  I said to Mommy without hesitating, "I made a friend with my pants on backwards!  Challenge accepted!"  Mommy immediately realized that maybe I had seen a few too many episodes of How I Met Your Mother.  I do think Mommy thought I was so smart and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment