Saturday, October 21, 2017

October 21, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and didn't understand why Mommy wasn't yet awake.  I kept talking to her and giving her a time limit to wake up and get out of bed.  Once she finally got out of bed, at 9:30, I was working on making something that I was hiding from her.  She ended up seeing that I was making a "Get Better Mom" banner since she still feels kind of bad.

I hung up the banner to surprise Mommy and ended up taking "orders" with a "menu" I had created.  I fixed Mommy a piece of pizza (the first one was knocked on the ground by Apple-tini).

Mommy and I played Monopoly Junior together... Mommy won!  After the game, we watched a little bit of a movie together.  We paused it about half way through the movie, then got dressed and ready to go to the Apple Harvest Parade.  I loved seeing some of my friends riding floats, performing as cheerleaders, and seeing some of Mommy's students in the parade.  I especially liked the bubbles and even got an expanding ball toy and cotton candy from Mommy.

After the parade, we came home and I played with a neighbor friend and then watched the rest of my movie. After Daddy nap, I watched a little bit of Nightmare Before Christmas.  I fell asleep while watching the movie.

I spent most of the evening with Ms. Kelly while Mommy and Daddy watched the WVU football game and then Daddy had his performance at the Apollo.

Tomorrow is church day!

No comments:

Post a Comment