Sunday, October 8, 2017

October 8, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up ready to go to church.  I quickly picked out my clothes, got dressed, and waited for everyone else to get ready.  I did ask Mommy to put my hair in a ponytail and to add some streaks of pink too. I think it turned out great!

At church, I got to play with my friends and sing silly songs.  We got to sing Hosanna with the karate moves!  It was awesome!  I decided to give some of my birthday money for offering and for junior soldier class.  Mommy was proud of me.  I also entertained everyone between Sunday school and church with a ribbon dance while Daddy and Major Tom played the guitar.

After church, Daddy surprised us by taking us straight to the movie theater.  We saw the new My Little Pony movie.  I told Mommy that I felt like I was still sleeping (dreaming) since I was so excited!  It was a great movie.  We laughed and laughed!

Back at home, we ate a late lunch then relaxed a bit.  I helped Mommy do a little housework after visiting with Apple-tini who is still restricted to one room and was feeling lonely.  I even made her a playhouse to entertain her.  She was more entertained by the tape than the construction.

Daddy decided that Mommy and I needed to see a movie called Book of Life since we keep talking about the movie Coco that will be coming out soon.  We watched it together right before bed and it was great!  We all loved it so much!  It makes me even more excited to see Coco!

No comments:

Post a Comment