Friday, October 6, 2017

October 6, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up early on my own this morning, even before Daddy left.  I came to wake up Mommy to tell her I was all ready and she wasn't even out of bed.  I had forgotten that she was going to a meeting and didn't have to leave quite as early as usual.  After Mommy got ready, she put a few pink stripes in my hair.  I loved it!!!  I felt so beautiful!

At school, it was a great day!  I had to tell on a student that was kicking rocks at me.  I did get recognized as a "bucket filler" this morning and got a certificate for helping a student in the hallway earlier in the week.

After school, Daddy picked me up and I came home.  Mommy and I ate dinner then I wanted to make a chore chart for myself.  I started drawing the chart with Mommy's help spelling the days of the week, but I got really upset when my lines weren't straight.  Mommy had me try again and then I got upset again.  Mommy told me that when she makes a chart, she uses a ruler or makes the chart on the computer.  I asked her to help me make the chore chart on the computer.  She helped and then had me type in some of the words and I got to format the title and table all by myself.  Mommy thought I did well.  Mommy's favorite part of my daily chore chart was "cuddle with Mom" and how I wanted it on the chart for every day of the week.

While Mommy was putting away some laundry, I read her one of my Ladybug Girl books.  We even dressed for the parts.  I had a headband that I wore as ladybug girl and had Mommy wear sparkly gloves as. the "hound dog" on the cover of the book.  I also made her a paper sword to use to be the pirate.  It was fun!

Mommy, Daddy, and I watched a little bit of a Barbie movie on Netflix before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment