Thursday, October 5, 2017

October 5, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up in a panic since Mommy overslept.  I was super fast getting ready.

School was awesome!  In art class, we were asked to make a roller coaster.  I decided to be very creative and make "Dinosaur Land" with its very own volcano.  I was so proud of myself and I think Mommy was excited about it too!

After school, Mommy picked me up and we spent a little bit of time at her school.  I decided to make myself a paper crown, bracelet, and some post-it rings.

Daddy took Mommy and I to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.  It was delicious!  I loved making the pretty horses and unicorns on the tablet!

At home, I let Mommy rest a little and then after my shower, we played a little hide-n-seek with clues.  We used the packing peanuts that came in a box that was delivered today and left a "trail" towards where we hid.  We also left trails that led to other rooms to confuse the person searching.

Mommy and I are going to try a little pink on my hair in the morning.  Wish us luck!  Mommy will be sure to take pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment