Thursday, October 26, 2017

October 26, 2017

Memories from Today:

Was so excited to wear my new cowboy boots to school today!  Mommy thought I had an interesting choice of outfit to go with the boots...  flared wild-patterned pants and an emoji t-shirt.  I just wanted the boots to be cowboy themed.  Mrs. Clark took my picture beside of her "Hunny pot" pumpkin that she made.  She said I was "sweet as honey."

At school I bought another "boo gram" (black owl) for myself.  Thanks for the money Mommy!  Mommy loved my "bedtime bandit"monster that I painted in Art class.  I liked it too!

Mommy got us a couple of movies out of Redbox.  We ate dinner and watched Captain Underpants  while resting on the couch.  I had one coughing fit but my meds seemed to calm my lungs.  Hopefully I continue to feel well so my weekend plans aren't ruined!

Tomorrow will be exciting!!!  Costume parade at school followed by the "Trunk or Treat" in the evening.  And then a very full and exciting day on Saturday as well!  Stay tuned for lots and lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment