Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October 24, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and quickly got dressed and ready... much more cooperative than normal.  I was even rushing Mommy to finish getting ready which was awesome!

Mommy and I had a brief detour on the way to school, having to help Daddy out this morning.  We were a few minutes later than normal getting to school, but still had plenty of time to visit with Mrs. Clark and Lily.

School was awesome!  I got to buy a few books at the book fair, had "taco Tuesday," and got to play with the parachute in gym class.  I loved getting inside the "clubhouse" of the parachute with my friends!  I also got to try out a new Osmo Matchbox car game in Mrs. Clark's room.  I figured it out pretty quickly.  I think Mrs. Clark might need my help teaching her class how to use it.  I love helping others learn!

After school, we helped Daddy a little and then after a little neighborhood playtime and dinner, it was time for youth meetings at church.  We played and had a great time!

Once we got home, I helped Mommy decorate the porch for fall.  We used the straw bales, scarecrows, flowers, and leaves to decorate.  I think it turned out wonderful!  I love it!  I think Mommy does too...


No comments:

Post a Comment