Saturday, October 28, 2017

October 28, 2017

Memories from today:

Today was such a busy day!

I went to the pumpkin patch with the kids from church. We rode on a hayride, played in the play area, found our way through the corn maze, and picked out our pumpkins. I found a great pumpkin and can't wait to carve it.

Mommy took me to Toys R Us in Hagerstown where I got to build a BB-8 out of Legos. It was a little challenging but a lot of fun. I suggested CiCi's for lunch since we were already in Hagerstown and Mommy said that that was okay. The food was delicious!

At my request, Mommy took me to a few geocaches on the way home. We tried to find several, but were only successful at finding one. I decided to trade my toy for a Boy Scout patch for Daddy since I know he loves them. One of the places we looked for a geocache was a cemetery. At one point I told Mommy that I had said a little prayer for all of the people that were buried in the cemetery. She thought that was so sweet.

After coming home and finishing my movie, I relaxed a little bit before showering and getting packed and ready to go to Ms. Kelly's. Mommy and Daddy had plans tonight, so I spent the night with Ms. Kelly and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment