Friday, October 13, 2017

October 13, 2017

Memories from Today:

An early morning!  Thankful today is Friday!  Ate an orange scone that Mrs. Clark had brought me... yum!  I did my normal morning chores for her then helped her laminate a few things for kindergarten!  I'm such a big helper!  Today was STEM day,  we got to visit the smokehouse to learn fire safety, and we should have had pizza four lunch!  I guess since it was Friday the 13th,  they changed our lunch to macaroni and cheese quesadillas... weird but yummy!

Spent some time with Daddy this evening while Mommy was out with friends.

I fell asleep on the couch.  I guess I knew I needed sleep since tomorrow will be an early morning.

Tomorrow we head Richmond to make applebutter with family.   I can't wait to play with my cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment