Wednesday, October 11, 2017

October 11, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up a little tired this morning, but got ready pretty quickly.  Once I got to Mrs. Clark's classroom, we watched a scary Scooby Doo in the dark with flashlights.  We even ate a "scary" blueberry donut that had purple icing stripes.  It was a fun way to start the day!

I gave my books out to my teacher and my friends.  They really like it.  I still have to have them write their names on it tomorrow.

The weather was drizzly most of the day, but I did get to play outside for a few minutes once we got home from school.  I even got to play with my neighbor friend for a little while.  She is moving and I'm sad, but glad I got a little more play time with her today.  Mommy made some yummy taco soup that turned out great!  I ate quite a bit of it.

At church, we had a great time playing and visiting the kitten.  We played with a little slime and played hide and seek while the adults had bible study.  Ms. Janice cooked some yummy gingerbread that I couldn't get enough of.  It made a great bedtime snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment