Tuesday, October 3, 2017

October 3, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up, got dressed, brushed hair and teeth and was almost pushing Mommy out the door this morning!  She seemed proud of me!

School was great, even with PE class, and I got to end the school day playing Candy Land with Mrs. Clark again.  Loved it!

Did a little shopping with Mommy after school.  We even found "glow nail polish!"  I was so excited!!!  I have so many different colors of polish, but none that glows, so I talked Mommy into buying me two colors (purple and neon green).

Dinner at Chick-fil-A (and playtime, of course) then we headed to youth meetings at church.  We learned a new game, Red Rover!  Mommy and Daddy seemed very surprised they taught us that game, but I told them they said not to run too hard.  I think they thought we might get hurt or something!

Back at home, Mommy and I watched Chopped Junior (I love seeing kids cook!) and I had Mommy paint my nails.  I was disappointed when they didn't "glow."  Mommy found out later that they "glow" in a blacklight.  Oh well...  At least they look great in the light (alternating green and purple on my fingers and toes!)

No pics today... sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment