Sunday, October 15, 2017

October 15, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up in the middle of the night in the hotel.  I had a bad dream, so I asked Mommy to come to my bed to cuddle with me.  We slept until morning.  We met Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Marsha, and Uncle Danny for breakfast in the hotel.  I ate a waffle and two bowls of cereal!  I was super hungry!

After breakfast, we packed and headed home.  We played a game where we had to find things around us that started with each letter of the alphabet.  We figure out that Q, X, and Z are pretty difficult.

Back at home, I couldn't wait to see the animals.  I missed them!  We spent most of the afternoon/evening resting and relaxing.  We ate dinner, watched a movie together, and I made my musical instrument for school on Friday.  I still want to decorate it a little more, but I love it already!

Can't wait for school tomorrow and to see my friends!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment