Monday, October 2, 2017

October 2, 2017

Memories from Today:

Another Monday morning!  I got dressed and then Mommy let me get under the covers and doze until she got out of the shower.

Today was fun at school.  I ended the day on pink and got a little extra time with Mrs. Clark after school.  We even played a couple of games of Candy Land while waiting for Mommy who was held up my a meeting.

Came home and ate dinner.  I even decided to share dinner with my neighbor friend... we had a picnic on the porch.  After eating, we played and then I convinced Mommy to let us play with the water guns (with warm water).  She made me come back inside right away after we finished playing so I could get on some dry clothes and warm up.

I asked Mommy to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie.  I picked the movie Elf.  Mommy and I both love that movie!

We ended the evening with a snack of cheese and crackers then off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment