Monday, October 9, 2017

October 9, 2017

Memories from Today:

Got to sleep in a bit... and it was Monday!  Thank goodness for a day off of school.  Poor Mommy had to work, but I got to stay home with Daddy!

I did some dishes, played Monopoly Junior, read books, cuddled with Apple-tini, and watched a little television while home with Daddy.  Once Mommy got home, we ate dinner and then Daddy left for rehearsal.  I read more books, made a fort, rode my bicycle (even through puddles), and did my homework for tomorrow night so I would be ahead.  Before bed, I showered and watched the beginning of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Looking forward to school tomorrow and seeing my friends.  I also can't wait to finish the book I began writing about my class.  Once it is finished, Mommy will be sure to post a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment