Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October 4, 2017

Memories from Today:

Great day!  Got a "clip up" in the hallway today at school.  I ended the day on "the ribbon!"  (the highest you can get!)  Mommy was super proud and I was very proud of myself!

Mommy picked me up and we came home where I practiced the piano a bit and told a few jokes.  The first was, "why did the chicken cross the road?"  "to eat pancakes!  (instead of a cymbal crash that often accompanies the punch line of a joke, I hit a few piano keys and thought I was hot stuff!).

I packed up a basket of items for church.  I told Mommy I had planned STEM activities for the kids at church.  I planned to have them create their own playground equipment or an animals from miscellaneous equipment like pipe cleaners, popsicle sticks, etc.  While completing our STEM activities at church, we ate popcorn and watched The Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie while the ladies had their meeting.  It was fun!

Once Mommy and I got home, I planned a party for the pets.  I made a PETS banner and made signs for each pet's "stations" to play (or rest for Indy).  We had a cat station where I handed out cat treats.  Mommy worked the dog station where she gave out treats.  I even kept "score" for each animal when they were well behaved.  All the pets won!  I rewarded them with more treats!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment