Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October 25, 2017

Memories from Today:

Today was minion day at school for Red Ribbon Week.  I loved wearing my blue minion shirt!

When Mommy picked me up from school, she looked at my report card and was thrilled!  She seemed very proud of me for getting All A's (O's and S's).  I even got a certificate for being on the All A's Honor Roll!  The only issue at all was that I need to improve "refraining from excessive talking." I just like being social!

On the way out of the school building, I saw a "wooly worm" on the sidewalk by the door.  Mommy explained to me about the colors and how winter should be based on the coloring.  I had to hold the wooly worm and them put him in the grass where he would be a little safer.

Mommy and Daddy let me pick where we would eat since they were so proud of my report card.  Of course I picked Chick-fil-A so I could eat and play and get a delicious cookies and cream milkshake!

We went to church where I played with a few friends.  I had taken a ball, balloon, books, and even some flash cards as part of a game that I had made while waiting for Mommy at her school.  Each index card had simple math problems for others to work on as practice.

Once we got home, we videoed Grandma and Grandpa to tell them about my report card!  They were so proud of me!  Mommy told me that Popaw used to always tell her, "Awful, Awful, Awful,..." when seeing her As on her report card.  I think Popaw sounds so silly!  I miss him and tell Mommy that all the time.  She talks about him a lot and about he and I being a lot the same...  loving our fruit, tomatoes, and sweets!

I laid out my cowboy boots and clothes for tomorrow's boot day.  Should be fun... that is if I can wear my boots all day without dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment