Friday, October 20, 2017

October 20, 2017

Memories from Today:

So happy it was Friday when I woke up this morning!  Mrs. Clark got me an orange scone, our normal Friday breakfast treat, and I finished decorating my musical instrument for today's 1st grade musical parade.  I had made my "tambourine" earlier in the week, but Mommy picked up some colorful tape for me to use to decorate it last night.  My principal took my picture during the parade and sent it to Mommy.

After school, Mommy let me play on the school playground for a little while.  I had gotten a pink glittery ball with my behavior tickets and had a lot of fun letting it roll down the different slides at the playground.  Mommy. loves my inquisitive mind!

We picked up a pizza on the way home for dinner. I didn't quite make it home before starting to fall asleep...  I made it to our street.  Luckily, it was just enough of a quick rest that I was full of energy again!  After eating dinner, I got to go outside and ride my scooter and my bike for a little while.  It was lots of fun!  It allowed Mommy a chance to rest while Daddy and I were outside.  She still seems like she doesn't feel too great!  I hope she starts feeling better soon!

Tomorrow is the Apple Harvest Parade.  I can't wait to watch it with Mommy.  I love seeing the bands and floats, and especially waving and yelling to the people I know that are in the parade.


No comments:

Post a Comment